The Essential Yoga Program is the definitive yoga class resource you’ve been waiting for!
Created by yoga and business experts who have taken it to the mat with great results. Ideal for all levels of yoga professionals and doTERRA team leaders.
This step-by-step guide incorporating doTERRA oils gives you detailed “how-to” tips, pricing, marketing ideas, and business secrets.
The 108 page soft cover book feature 12 themed, monthly workshops that will bring excitement to any yoga studio, and it offers a wealth of information that you can use today to get started!
There is also “The Essential Yoga Program Tear Pad” which is a great handout and complements this book, ideal to give to class attendees that covers the basics of Essential Yoga Program.
- Hundreds of ideas to immediately and successfully launch a complete Essential Yoga Program in your practice, studio or centre.
- 12 distinctive, monthly workshops with specific dōTERRA® oil recommendations sure to generate “buzz” among your yoga students.
- Valuable insights on essential oil history, safe use, and product quality.
- Simple ideas to get started quickly so that you can use the oils in classes every day.
- Purchasing options, cost planning information, educational scripts, marketing ideas, and more!
Jane Bloom, Marty Harger, Deidra Schaub, and Stephanie Smith are natural health advocates with combined expertise in yoga practice and instruction, massage therapy, marketing, studio management, and wellness centre ownership. They are themselves essential oil enthusiasts who regularly teach successful classes about therapeutic grade essential oils. Their combined talents fill a needed niche with this comprehensive and innovative guidebook.
Contents: 1 Softcover book