The Rollerball™ “Wellness” Make &Take Workshop Kit is a great place to start when planning a basic class. The custom roll-on blends are an easy way for new users to try essential oils. They also appeal to experienced users who want to experiment with new oil combinations and applications.
The kit includes all the paper materials you need to host the workshop and create blends for 10 complete kits. Roller bottle recipes: Belly Blend, Black & Blue, Breathe Easy, Focus Blend, Immune Boost, Muscle Blend, Open Airways, Seasonal Blend, Skin Soothe, and Sleepy Time—plus a bonus Hand Spray.
You can approach the workshop in different ways. Give away a free roll-on blend to new attendees. Or charge a flat fee per blend, partial set, or full set (including cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes). Our roller bottle clutch holds the complete set of vials perfectly!
Note: While the kit labels are designed for 10 ml roller bottles, you can make 5 ml, trial-size samples during the workshop. Use the 10 ml bottles, but fill them half way.
- 20 Postcard invitations.
- 10 Recipe sheets.
- 10 Waterproof roll-on label sets (includes bonus Hand Spray sanitizer).
- Sheet of waterproof labels with 5 of each.
- Workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for the blends–bergamot, cardamom, cedarwood, cinnamon, clove, coriander, cypress, eucalyptus, fennel, frankincense, ginger, lavender, lemon, lime, melaleuca, orange, oregano, peppermint, and rosemary.
- 10ml roller bottles (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- 15 ml spray bottles.
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, or mini funnels).
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting the labels.
- Roller bottle clutch (optional for kit storage and transport).