Let the Rollerball™ “Men” Make & Take Workshop Kit enliven your next class on essential oils for men. The roller blends are a great way for new users to experience oils. They are simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use. Even experienced users will enjoying discovering new blends and applications for familiar oils.
The kit includes all the paper materials you will need to host a workshop for 10 people and make 10 roller blends (plus 1 bonus blend). Roller blends: Camouflage (Hunting Blend), Feeling Fine (Mood Blend, Gentleman (Cologne Blend), Gnarly (Foot Relief), Go Time (Sensual Blend), Play Hard (Workout Relief), Razor Sharp (Shaving Relief), Relax Man (Calming Blend), Rumble (Stomach Relief), and Sawing Logs (Snoring Blend). Bonus blend: Manly Man beard oil (15 ml dropper top vial).
You can approach the workshop different ways. You might give away a free beard oil to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee for the entire kit (including the cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes).
Note: While the kit labels are designed for 10 ml roller bottles, you can make 5 ml trial size samples during the workshop. Use the 10 ml roller vials, but just fill them half way.
- 20 Postcard invitations.
- 10 Recipe sheets with quick dilution guide.
- 2 Give-away sheets of moisture-proof labels (5 of each roll-on/2 of beard oil).
- 10 Complete sets of 11 moisture-proof labels (110 total).
- Workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for blend recipes–bergamot, black pepper, cardamom, cassia, cedarwood, cinnamon, coriander, eucalyptus, fennel, frankincense, ginger, helichrysum, juniper, lavender, marjoram, melaleuca, lemongrass, lime, orange, patchouli, peppermint, petitgrain, sandalwood, thyme, and white fir.
- Carrier oils—almond oil, fractionated coconut oil, and jojoba oil.
- 10 ml smooth roller bottles. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- 15 ml spray bottles.
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting labels.
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).
- Roller travel clutch case (optional for kit storage and transport).