This 4 sided brochure contains just the information needed to help to guide you in making your own natural creams, lotions and butters in a fun an simple way. It gives you just the information you need, along with 7 container labels, to get started to make basic recipes with tips to expand from the basics too with recipes.
Contents: 1 instruction sheet including recipes, 7 container labels
Ingredient Checklist (not included)
- Essential oils and blends for 7 recommended recipes—Single oils: frankincense, lavender, lemongrass, lime, melalueca, oregano, and thyme; Blends: Digestive, Protective, Respiratory, and Soothing.
- Hard oils (and butters), beeswax, and vegetable oils.
- Distilled water.
- Salve jars recommended for 7 sample recipes.
- Kitchen scale.
- Glass measuring cups with pour spouts (1, 2, and 4 cups).
- Hot plate or electric skillet, if stove top not available.
- Rubber scrapers, assorted sizes.
- Fork or chopstick.
- Immersion stick blender/mixing tool.
- Paper towels and/or rags.
- Plastic tablecloth.
- Individual wooden craft sticks or spoons.