Essential Oils for Maternity explains how to use essential oils for mother and child from preconception through infancy.
It focuses on both physical and emotional well-being, including how the father can help and support during pregnancy and childbirth.
Referencing essential oils and generic blends, this book is a unique guide for not only expectant mothers and fathers but also aromatherapists, midwives, and other health practitioners.
Softcover, 110 pages
- A Word of Caution
- Chapter 1: Fertility
- Chapter 2: Pregnancy
- Chapter 3: The Father’s Role
- Chapter 4: Labor and Delivery
- Chapter 5: Newborn Care (First Month)
- Chapter 6: New Motherhood
- Chapter 7: Infant Care (Age 1–6 Months)
- Chapter 8: Miscarriage
- Chapter 9: Massage Techniques
- Glossary of Terms
- Appendix A: Safety Information