For our “Essential Oils for Horses” Tear Pads, EOTools worked with the highly regarded Veterinarian and Essential Oil user, Janet Roark, DVM.
Use this tear pad of sheets as an informative supplement for your equine themed event, make and take workshop, or as a stand alone teaching tool for your event or give to those interested in essential oils to showcase their versatility or for those interested in using essential oils to care for their horse
This 2-sided tear sheet of sheets is a perfect stand alone for an equine themed Make & Take Workshop or as an informative informational sheet for those interested in using essential oils to care for their horses.
Covered on this tear pad are the following:
- Essential Oil Safety
- Ways Horses can Benefit from Essential Oils
- 16 Recipes (some call for different size bottles noted below)
- Focus – 30ml/1 oz recipe
- Skin Soother – 30ml/1 oz recipe
- Joint/Tendon/Ligament – 120ml/4 oz recipe – recommend using trigger spray bottle
- Energy – 120ml/4 oz recipe
- Bugs – 475ml/16 oz recipe – recommend using 500ml trigger spray bottle
- Healthy Hoof – 30ml/2 oz recipe
- Muscles – 30ml/2 oz recipe
- Anxious – 30ml/2 oz recipe
- Digestion – 30ml/2 oz recipe
- Breathe – 30ml/2 oz recipe
- Moody Mare – 30ml/2 oz recipe
- Intense Immunity – 30ml/2 oz recipe
- Itch Relief – 30ml/2 oz recipe
- Crud Buster – 30ml/2 oz recipe
- Lumps & Bumps – 30ml/2 oz recipe
- Hot Hoof – 30ml/2 oz recipe
- Your Oils + Our Kits
- Use with your own brand of oils!
Additives – Apple Cider Vinegar, Natural Dish Soap, Distilled water, Vitamin E Oil,
Essential Oils – Basil, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Lavender, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Melissa, Myrrh, Orange, Oregano, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Thyme, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang
Don’t forget matching “Horse” labels to complete your recipes!
Contents: 1 double-sided sheets.