Essential Oils for Dogs and Cats By Skye Patterson is a quick reference guide to using pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and all-natural supplements to support dogs and cats. It covers many health conditions and wellness challenges, offering suggestions for supporting healthy body systems, immune response, and cellular health.
- 60 health challenges for dogs and cats
- How to use essential oils safely for dogs and cats
- Safe essential oils for dogs
- Safe essential oils for cats
- Oils that are not safe for dogs
- Oils that are not safe for cats
- Use of natural supplements for health support of dogs and cats
- Different ways to safely use essential oils for dogs and cats: topical, aromatic, and internal application.
- Why it is important to choose truly pure essential oils that do not include synthetics, additives, and toxic residues.
Contents Softcover book, 64 pages
Note: The corresponding Dog and Cat Reference Card makes a great introductory handout (and bookmark) on how to apply essential oils and blends for dogs and cats.