With recipes by Certified Aromatherapist, Aimee Budd, the body balm blend recipes were produced!
Recipes conform to the recommended standard dilution ratio of 1-3% for adults (according also to top aromatherapists in the world).
This 2-sided tear sheet of 25 sheets is a perfect stand alone for a Make & Take Workshop. The recipe makes 9 (2 oz) twist up tubes.
This tear pad includes information on ideal ingredients from nature – items you’ll need to make your balms and informative information as to how they benefit the skin. Finish off your homemade balms with our Body Balm labels.
Body Balm Base Recipe for making 9 balms as follows:
- Body Balm Blends – recipes for making the 9 balms
- BREATHE – helps maintain clear airways
- BUGS – effective insect repellent
- CHAPPED – adds moisture to skin
- CRAMPS – helps minimise menstrual cycle discomfort
- DEODORANT 2% dilution – minimises underarm odour
- MOISTURE 1% dilution – promotes personal lubrication and moisture
- MUSCLES – assists with mild discomfort associated with an active lifestyle or strain
- SALVE – promotes natural cleansing, protects against environmental threats and assists with skin recovery
- STOMACH – helps reduce occasional nausea and promotes healthy digestion
To make all 9 of the body balms recipes, you’ll need the following items:
- Coconut Oil
- Carrier Oil
- Shea Butter
- Vitamin E
- Essential Oils – Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Myrrh, Oregano, Peppermint, Sandalwood, Thyme, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang
- Don’t forget matching “Body Balms” labels!
This 2-sided tear sheet of 25 sheets is a perfect stand alone for a Skincare themed Make & Take Workshop or as an informational sheet for those interested in essential oils for a natural approach to skin & body care.
Contents: 1 sheet tear pad