This DIY Kit has 1 recipe sheet AND 1 label sheet. It is not provided with the twist up dispensers. Those dispensers are available here to purchase as you wish here.
With recipes by Certified Aromatherapist, Aimee Budd, the body balm blend recipes were produced!
This DIY kit is deal for personal use and to make at home. The recipes conform to the recommended standard dilution ratio of 1-3% for adults (according also to top aromatherapists in the world).
Make all 9 Body Balm Recipes including:
- BREATHE – helps maintain clear airways
- BUGS – effective insect repellent
- CHAPPED – adds moisture to skin
- CRAMPS – helps minimise menstrual cycle discomfort
- DEODORANT – minimizes underarm odor
- MOISTURE – promotes personal lubrication and moisture
- MUSCLES – assists with mild discomfort associated with an active lifestyle or strain
- SALVE – promotes natural cleansing, protects against environmental threats and assists with skin recovery
- STOMACH – helps reduce occasional nausea and promotes healthy digestion
- 1 Waterproof Bottle Label Sheet containing all 9 designs
- 1 2-sided Recipe Tear Sheet
- 10 Twist up 60ml/2 oz Tubes
Use with your own brand of oils!
To make all 9 of the body balms recipes, you’ll need the following items:
- Coconut Oil
- Carrier Oil
- Shea Butter
- Vitamin E
- Essential Oils – Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Myrrh, Oregano, Peppermint, Sandalwood, Thyme, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang
Contents : 1 Recipe Sheet & 1 Label Sheet